How Can I Get First Sale in 30 Days? A Checklist (Part 2)
In our last blog post, we shared different channels for optimization of ecommerce sales for Shopify stores. Ecommerce websites often face hard times in fetching good number of orders.
- Paid advertising allows small business entrepreneurs run pay per click campaigns for as low as $10.
Use Facebook for Paid Advertising, why? Diverse user-baseA popular social platform for selling ecommerce goods. Mainly because it has a user-base from all around the world and almost of all age groups.
- That’s the reasons why brands never ignore Facebook when they start paid advertising. Facebook targeting options are diverse too. Age, gender, job title, ethnic group, income, interest and location are some of the variants for targeting your market.
Instagram, millennial audience, visually impressive
- Not just the millennial audience and visual impact, but Instagram is known as the most engaging social platform. Also, it’s a great source of influencer marketing for Shopify stores.
- Fashion, food and fitness are ideal businesses for promotion on Instagram.
Pinterest, unrated channel but more targeted audienceA social channel which mainly comprises of females. That means, Shopify stores targeting female gender can reap great benefit from this source of advertising.
- According to HootSuite, the user-base has disposable income and that you can drive significant amount of traffic both through free and paid ways.
- Using Pinterest is like scrapebooking. You create boards and then save related pins. You can use ‘Buyable Pins’, ‘Promoted Pins’ as tools for paid marketing on Pinterest.
- Home decor, fashion, food, and artwork are ideal businesses for Pinterest platform.